Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon- C-



Transformers: Dark of the Moon was an improvement from Revenge of the Fallen, but it turned out to be another failure in the franchise.

After a while of thinking, I came to the conclusion that with the improvements made, Bay managed to create another ridiculous Transformers movie. The biggest problem was the attempts at what some would call humor. I've never watched something so forced to the point where the only reason you are staying is because of the awesome visual effects. I did take the movie more seriously with the entire scenario thanks to the improved story but there was still help needed.

Not everything was horrible about this movie. I liked the story, and I of course liked the sound mixing, and editing as well as the visual effects that seem to impress me more and more everytime, but this franchise just can't find it's way back to it's original state where the characters were fun to watch, the humor was spot on, and there wasn't much to complain about. C-

No comments:

Post a Comment